Home Improvement Programme
The Home Improvement Programme (HIP) seeks to assist low-income families in enhancing their home environment empowering them through active participation in decision-making with regards to the improvements made to their living conditions alongside contributions from volunteers and caseworkers.
Programme Esperanza is a community-based intervention programme that provides mentoring support to primary school children from vulnerable families. The programme serves as a platform for well-rounded development, where the children are taught character building and life skills.
Some of our activities include:
• Character building & life skills lessons e.g. Goal setting, conflict management, communication, entrepreneurship
• Arts e.g. Craft work, dance, drama
• Sports and games
• Festival Celebrations
* Programme Esperanza is only available for active clients known to REACH Family Service Centre
REACH Family Service Centre (FSC) is committed to ensuring that our community thrives by providing quality service and meaningful engagement with both residents and stakeholders.
We try to understand the needs of the community through the following events:
• Road shows
• Community engagement & needs assessment
• Stakeholders Meeting
• Community walk
• Brochure distribution
• Market & Festive Season Outreach
• Monthly outreach at Meet-the-People Session (Bishan North)