- Parenting Power! is a parenting workshop to help parents better relate to their children and fine tune their parenting styles.
- 6 Parenting Support Group sessions are held
- Topics covered include:
- Being Supportive Parents – Seeing From My Child’s Perspective
- Marital Issues Affect Parenting
- Understanding At-Risk Behaviours in Youths. Etc.
- Sessions facilitated by
- Volunteers with school counselling background
- TOUCH Cyber Wellness
- REACH FSC Staff
- Sessions encouraged participants to:
- Reflect on their parenting styles
- Learn how to better understand and relate with their children
REACH Women Therapeutic Group
“Super Women Club” is an exclusive all-women group, empowering women in their various roles. Participants provide friendship, emotional support and encouragement for one another during the 8 sessions.
Financial Literacy Support Group (FLP)
FLP was conducted to:
- Help low-income families cultivate a regular saving habit through positive incentives
- Strengthen family bonds through achieving set financial goals together
- Expand social support network through psychoeducation and a support group component