- Parenting Power! is a parenting workshop to help parents better relate to their children and fine tune their parenting styles.
- 6 Parenting Support Group sessions are held*
- Topics covered include:
- Being Supportive Parents – Seeing From My Child’s Perspective
- Marital Issues Affect Parenting
- Understanding At-Risk Behaviours in Youths. Etc.
- Sessions facilitated by
- Volunteers with school counselling background
- TOUCH Cyber Wellness
- REACH FSC Staff
- Sessions encouraged participants to:
- Reflect on their parenting styles
- Learn how to better understand and relate with their children
*Last Parenting Power! for 2019 is held from July to September 2019.